PowerStroke Scaler Shocks (90mm-95mm) by Pro-Line
This product was added to our catalog on August 26, 2009.
Pro-Line PowerStroke Scaler Shocks are detail driven, feature packed, and performance-minded. Pro-Line Scaler Shocks have a full aluminum threaded body and cap, and large 3.5mm diameter shock shafts, with both single and dual rate spring options included in the package to make them a great scale shock upgrade. The shocks are 90mm in stock configuration, but the overall length can be adjusted to 95mm when the optional shock ends are installed.
- Aluminum body and shock cap
- Infinite spring pre-load adjustment
- True dual-stage spring rate. (Single stage spring also included)
- Beefy 3.5mm shock shafts
- Injection molded, super durable spring retainer and shock ends
- O-Ring sealed shock cap
- Free flow molded pistons
- Dual O-ring seats and upper and lower shock shaft guides
- 95mm maximum shock length achieved with included optional shock ends
- Pre-assembled – just add oil!
- Fits SCX-10 or 1:10 scale build Rock Crawlers
- See Pro-Line Shock Guide in resources tab for recommended shock applications
- (2) Pre-assembled PowerStroke Performance Scaler Shocks
- (2) Single stage spring
- (2) +5mm longer shock ends