PowerStroke Front Shocks (2) (Slash) by Pro-Line
This product was added to our catalog on January 13, 2010.
This is a set of two Pro-Line PowerStroke Front Shocks, and are intended for use with the Traxxas Slash 2WD and 4x4 Short Course Trucks. Enhance the overall performance of your stock Slash or your ProTrac™ Suspension Kit Slash with PowerStroke Shocks.
- True dual-stage spring rate
- Aluminum body and shock cap
- Infinite spring pre-load adjustment
- Beefy 3.5mm shock shafts
- Injection molded, super durable spring retainer and shock ends
- Bladder sealed shock cap
- Free flow molded pistons
- Dual O-ring seats and upper and lower shock shaft guides
- Pre-assembled – just add oil!
- Fits stock Slash or ProTrac™ Suspension Kit for Slash
- (2) Pre-assembled PowerStroke Performance Front Shocks
Really needs derlin pistons, plastic ones are soft junk, but for the money, these are pretty good.)
What kind of shocks do you use? I have the Traxxas JATO but the shocks are a bit short I want a longer travel going to race on a track e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org)
in one race day lost two C clips
shock falls apart and lost all the parts)