Power Pack D (Standard Quadcopter) by Flite Test
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
The Flite Test "Power Pack D" contains everything needed to power a Standard QuadCopters/tricopters (Power system only. Transmitter, receiver, batteries, charger, flight controller, tail servo sold seperately). This set up is designed to be used with a 3s Lipo battery but is also rated to be used with 4s with smaller props equipped.
Flite Test Package has put together this power pack with all motors that have standard threads (righty tighty, lefty loosey), which is the new STANDARD in the multi rotor industry. Additionally included are lock nuts in which we have personally spec'd out specifically to enhance the multi-rotor durability and overall experience. These lock nuts allow the bolt to pass through the nylon washer. This enhances the ability for a tighter grip and allows the motor to spin without fear of having your nut flying off and cause damage to your multirotor. These Nuts are included along with the stock fasteners.
- No power distribution included.
- Included EMAX ESC's may not work with Pixhawk flight controllers.
- (4) Motors - EMax 2213-935kv (CW Threaded Shaft)
- (4) ESCs - EMax BLHeli 20A w/XT-60 connectors
- (4) M6 Aluminum Lock Nuts - (Standard/CW threaded)
- (4) Propellers - 10x4.5 CW
- (4) Propellers - 10x4.5 CCW
- (1) Battery Lead - XT60
- (1) Allen Driver
- (1) Phillips Screwdriver
- (1) Flite Test Lipo Storage Bag
This product was added to our catalog on August 10, 2017.