Polishing Compound by Dremel
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is a tube of Dremel Polishing Compound. Use Dremel polishing compound to remove dull oxidized films or light imperfections on metals and plastics. This hard compound is applied with a cloth or felt polishing accessories and nylon bristle brushes. Use with felt or cloth accessory bits to polish metals and plastics.
- Effective and easy to use
- Plastic and metal polishing compound
- Brightens, polishes and removes light surface imperfections
- Ideal for polishing or brightening
- Use on metals and plastics
- Apply with cloth or felt polishing accessories and nylon bristle brushes
- When working with felt or cloth bits, keep the tool speed as low as possible. This allows the compound to gently deposit on the bit.
- Apply 421 polishing compound with a felt accessory and remove it with a cloth wheel accessory.
- Use with any of the following cleaning and polishing bits: #414, #422, #423 and #429. Or use with bristle brushes #403, #404 and #405.
This product was added to our catalog on January 5, 2009.
Monday, May 26 2014 (about 4 years ago)
Dremel Polishing Compound
If your exhaust is sticked with mud/dirt, clean all sticked stuff with brass wired wheel. Spread this compound with your finger and rub with polishing wheel for a long time with patience. You will have a nice matt surface.)