Polishing Compound by Dremel
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This is a tube of Dremel Polishing Compound. Use Dremel polishing compound to remove dull oxidized films or light imperfections on metals and plastics. This hard compound is applied with a cloth or felt polishing accessories and nylon bristle brushes. Use with felt or cloth accessory bits to polish metals and plastics.
- Effective and easy to use
- Plastic and metal polishing compound
- Brightens, polishes and removes light surface imperfections
- Ideal for polishing or brightening
- Use on metals and plastics
- Apply with cloth or felt polishing accessories and nylon bristle brushes
- When working with felt or cloth bits, keep the tool speed as low as possible. This allows the compound to gently deposit on the bit.
- Apply 421 polishing compound with a felt accessory and remove it with a cloth wheel accessory.
- Use with any of the following cleaning and polishing bits: #414, #422, #423 and #429. Or use with bristle brushes #403, #404 and #405.
This product was added to our catalog on January 5, 2009.
Monday, May 26 2014 (about 2 years ago)
Dremel Polishing Compound
If your exhaust is sticked with mud/dirt, clean all sticked stuff with brass wired wheel. Spread this compound with your finger and rub with polishing wheel for a long time with patience. You will have a nice matt surface.)