Platinum V3 100A-HV 100 Amp ESC by Hobbywing
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on August 26, 2015.The Hobbywing Platinum V3 100A-HV is a 100 Amp ESC with a high performance microprocessor. This ESC is a great choice for fixed wing aircraft, and 550 to 600 class helicopter applications running between 5 and 12S (16.8-50.4V).
- High-performance microprocessor with high driving efficiency and up to 50MHz operating frequency for compatibility with most motors on the market.
- The maximum motor speed can reach 210000 RPM (for 2-pole), 70000 RPM (for 6-pole) and 35000 RPM (for 12-pole).
- Multiple flight modes: Airplane Fixed Wing / Heli Governor Off / Heli Governor (Elf) / Heli Governor Store.
- Adjustable throttle range, compatible with various transmitters.
- Microprocessor powered by independent DC regulator has better anti-interference performance, which greatly reduces the risk of losing control.
- Unique governor program brings excellent speed-governing effect.
- ”Restart in auto rotation" function can manually interrupt the auto rotation and quickly restart the motor to avoid crashes caused by incorrect operations.
- Independent output port for RPM (that is: motor speed) signals.
- Compatible with LCD program box (optional accessory - not included), its simple and visual interface allows users to set/revise all the ESC parameters easily. (For detailed information, please refer to User Manual of LCD Program Box.)
- Upgradeable firmware, you can upgrade the ESC after connecting it to a PC via the USB cable on the program box.
- The independent port, for connecting the program box and setting parameters, can also be the output port of the running status data of the ESC. When coordinating with the data transmission module, it can make the real-time data monitoring and logging possible.
- Low-voltage cutoff protection / Throttle signal loss protection effectively prolong the service life of the ESC.
- The anti-spark circuit on the input wires eliminates the electro spark created when connecting the battery pack to the ESC.
- Model: Platinum-100A-HV-V3
- Main Application: 550-600 classes helicopter (600-620mm blade)
- Input: 5-12S LiPo, 16.8-50.4V
- Continuous: 100A
- Burst: 140A (10 sec)
- BEC: Without built-in BEC
- Programming Port: The programming port can provide 5.5V/100mA power supply to the program box or the external cooling fan
- Throttle Signal & RPM signal: Signal transferred via optoelectronic coupler
- Input / Output Wires: 12AWG
- Without Fan: 104g / 77x35x21mm
- With Fan: 110g / 77x35x32mm