Platinum Pro 40 Amp ESC by Hobbywing
Super Saver Shipping!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
Super powerful for 450 and 400 class helicopter, or mid-scale aircraft.
This is the Hobbywing Platinum Pro 40 Amp ESC, for use with helicopter or aircraft.
- High performance microprocessor provides the best compatibility with all kinds of motors and the highest driving efficiency.
- Wide-open heat-sink design creates the best heat dissipation effect.
- With 3 types of start mode: Normal / Soft / Very-Soft. Compatible with aircraft and helicopter.
- Smooth, linear, quick and precise throttle response.
- The output voltage of the built-in BEC is switchable by user programming (5.25V or 6.0V).
- Multiple protection features: Low-voltage cut-off protection / Over-heating protection / Throttle signal loss protection
- Perfect governor mode for helicopter.
- ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter on the Professional LCD Program Box.
- User programmable. Several kinds of program methods are supported: transmitter, digital LED program card, advanced professional LCD program box, and PC software.
- ESC is very easy to program at home or at the flying field.
Output: Continuous 40A, burst 60A up to 10 seconds
Input Voltage: 2-6 cell lithium battery or 5-18 cell NIMH battery
BEC: Switching mode DC-DC regulator. [email protected] or [email protected] switchable by user programming
Control Signal Transmission: Optically coupled system
Max Speed: 210,000rpm for 2 pole BLM, 70,000rpm for 6 pole BLM, 35,000rpm for 12 pole BLM. (BLM: Brushless Motor)
Size: 59mm (L) x 27mm (W) x 12mm (H)
This product was added to our catalog on January 8, 2016.