The Pit Bull 1.9 Mad Beast Scale Crawler Tire features an aggressive tread design that provides serious off-road capability without sacrificing on-road performance. The Mad Beast tread design provides for excellent self-cleaning abilities as well as exceptional traction in deep dirt & mud, rocks, snow, sand, un-groomed roads and trails. The sidewall bands add protection as well as great looks. An abundance of independent outer lugs make this tire grab and flex, providing excellent clean out characteristics, while also allowing for enough surface patch to maintain excellent stability and control.
- Komp Kompound: Gets better and better as they break in and you can use them for your daily hobby time as well as competition.
- Multi-varied Aggressive Tread Blocks: With multiple varied lugs, edges and sipes these help to maximize traction in extreme conditions, especially in off-camber situations.
- Wide Voids: Allows the tire to clean out easily.
- Inside Ribbing: Provides sidewall support and stability.
- Integrated Sidewall Protectors: Bands of rubber in the sidewall that add support and control.
- Staggered Center Lugs: Increased biting edges for improved traction.
- Over-the-Shoulder Lugs: Wraps down the sidewall and adds extra strength & traction to the shoulder & sidewall areas.
- 4.65 inch Unmounted Diameter: These tires are right in the "Sweet Spot" for most Scale rigs (Dimensions may vary depending on mounted rim used).
Compound: Komp Kompound
Outer Diameter: 4.65"*
Weight: Approx. 2.4oz per tire
*Dimensions may vary depending on mounting rim used
Wednesday, Jul 3 2019 (about a year ago)
Pit Bull Tires Mad Beast 1.9" Scale Rock Crawler Tires (2) (Komp)
I like these a lot. In loose gravel they can't compete with broader tires. They tend to dig down pretty fast. The low profile tread makes them a bit slippery too. But they give good ground clearance and they look amazing. And they're fun too, as they require a bit more skill from the driver.