Pit Bull Growler AT/Extra 1.55 Scale Cralwer Tires are miniaturized versions of the renowned Pit Bull Growler LT 1:1 tire. With unique multi-varied directional tread you get a directional look with non-directional functionality. These Scale Growlers have been designed to increase control while enhancing stability and contact patch, delivering excellent lateral bite, incredible stickiness and exceptional traction.
- Komp Kompound: Gets better and better as they break in and you can use them for your daily hobby time as well as competition.
- Multi-varied Unique Tread Blocks: With multiple varied lugs and edges, these help to maximize traction especially in off-camber situations.
- Inside Ribbing: Provides sidewall support and stability.
- Thicker Beads: More surface area for the Beadlocks to bite on.
- Integrated Sidewall Protectors: Bands of rubber in the sidewall that add support and control.
- Alternating Center Lugs: Increased biting edges for improved traction.
- Sipes: Looks like the real tire and helps increase traction.
- Over-the-Shoulder Lugs: Wraps down the sidewall and adds extra strength & traction to the shoulder & sidewall areas.
- 4.19 inch Unmounted Diameter: These tires are right in the "Sweet Spot" for most Scale rigs (Dimensions may vary depending on mounted rim used).
- Foam Included: Included foam designed to accentuate the performance of the 1.55 Growler Scale tires. Should be usable with other tire brands as well.
Compound: Komp Kompound
Outer Diameter: 4.19"*
Weight: Approx. 2.4oz per tire