Piper J3 Cub 610mm RTF Micro Airplane (Red/Black/White) by EasySky Enterprise w/2.4GHz Radio ES9903
This is the EasySky ES9903 Piper J3 Cub 610mm Ready-to-Fly Micro Airplane, in Red/Black and White color scheme. The Micro Piper J3 Cub is a great EPO foam constructed park flyer designed for stable flight and a few extra crashes. Being suitable for beginners, the Piper J3 Cub features a unique spring mounted motor mount/propeller protector to help prevent damage in the event of a crash. But don't think this is just a beginner plane, this Piper J3 Cub features brushless electronics and can perform loops, rolls and inverted flight to suit developing skills or advanced pilots.
This RTR model does require some assembly, but includes installed servos, an installed electronic speed controller and installed motor. Also included is a 2S 500mAh LiPo battery, battery balance charger and of course, a 4-channel 2.4GHz Radio System. The only required items are four "AA" batteries for the transmitter.
- Unique motor mount can helps protect the motor from crashes
- 4-channel full function radio controlled system
- Made of strong and durable EPO foam material
- Perfect trainer airplane and park flyer for beginners
- Easy battery access
- Excellent flight performance and aerobatic capability; loops, rolls and inverted flight are possible
- Ready-to-Fly kit and 90% assembled
- Complete kit, only requires AA batteries
Experience Level: Beginner to advanced
Fuel Type: Electric
Wingspan: 24in / 610mm
Length: 16.3in / 415mm
Flying Weight: 175g / 6.2oz
ESC: 6A brushless
Battery: 2S 7.4V 500mAh 15C LiPo
Motor: 1822/2600kV brushless
Servos: 8g x1 & 4.3g speed x2
Radio Control: 2.4GHz 4-channel
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
This product was added to our catalog on June 13, 2016.
Rather heavy for a 24 inch W/S park flyer and ,hence, stable in hot air turbulence but subject to weathervaning due to oversize fin.
It's very small wheels won't be of any use on turf but work fine on hard surfaces...Overall, not a bad choice for a beginner if supervised by an older , more experienced modeller....)