PilotHD 720p microHD FPV Camera by FatShark
|See Price In Cart|
This product was added to our catalog on November 4, 2014.
This is the FatShark PilotHD 720p microHD FPV Camera. The PilotHD packs a huge level of performance into a tiny 27x25x23mm size. This 720p HD camera records 30 fps at an impressive 15Mbps and is equipped with a 1/2.5” 5MP imager usually only found on full sized HD cameras. The metal cased shell ensures it will survive impacts while minimizing RF interference with RC controls.
For lightweight applications, the camera case can be removed to drop its weight from 33g to 11g. The FPV specific features include real time analog out (NTSC), no automatic shutdown under any circumstances, large FOV and a tiny RF signature (UHF RC controller friendly).
- 1/2.5" 5MP digital CMOS imager
- 720p (1280x720), 30 fps, 15Mbps
- AVI file, MJPG compression
- MicroSD support to 32Gb card
- PAL Analog Live out (can be changed to NTSC by downloading firmware from fatshark
- Cable termination is plug/play with Fat Shark and ImmersionRC TX's (not included)
Power: 5V (powered by TX)
Power Consumption: 250mA @ 5V
Lens: 3.6mm IR coated
FOV: 120° diagonal
Lens Extrude from Case: 12x14mm diameter
Weight: 33g (11g uncased)