PGS-LH Low Profile Brushless Servo (High Voltage) by Sanwa/Airtronics
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on July 14, 2017.
This is the Sanwa PGS-LH Low Profile Brushless High Voltage Servo.
- SSL-Compatible Programmable Servo; *Compatible with CODE 10 (M12S, EXZES ZZ, MT-44) Not Compatible with CODE 5 (M12, EXZES Z, MT-4S, MT-4, MT-S)
- PGS Setting Gear-Compatible
- Super Response (SSR) Mode-Compatible
- High Response (SHR) Mode-Compatible
- LiPo 2S Compatible
- Low Profile
- High Speed
- Brushless Motor
- Full Aluminum Case
- Full Metal Gear (Strengthening Gears)
- Aluminum Heat Sink
- Programmable Servo to be compatible with SSL & Telemetry at Launch
- Setting Adjustment by wireless from Radio
- Setting Adjustment to connect Servo with Setting Gear
- Regarding Temperature, Current, Voltage and Volume Position on Servo inside, Telemetry-transmission can be passed to Radio.
*Initial Setting on Setting Gear is necessary.
- SSL-CH (SSL Channel Setting)
- STRETC (Stretcher Adjustment)
- BOOST (BOOST Adjustment)
- D-Band (Dead Band Adjustment)
- MV-MID (Middle Torque Adjustment)
- MV-END (Later Torque Adjustment)
- BREAK (Break Adjustment)
- MV-HOLD (Power Adjustment at whole area)*
- MV-FRQ (Feeling Adjustment at whole area)*
- MAX-PW (MAX Duty Adjustment)*
*Setting Gear is necessary for setting.