Park 250 Brushless Outrunner Motor (2200kV) by E-flite
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
Note: Manufacturer does not allow using discount coupons
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This is the E-flite Park 250 Brushless Outrunner Motor 2200 kV. Ideal for 3D models 4-6 oz (115-170g), and sport and scale models 6-12 oz (170-340g) or models requiring up to 55 watts of power.
- Ideal for 3D models 4–6 oz (115–170 g) and sport and scale models 6–12 oz (170–340 g)
- Up to 55 watts
- Designed for firewall mount or carbon tube mount
- Integrated Prop Saver design
- Extremely quiet and lightweight—just .5 ounces (14 grams)
- Upgraded performance motor for indoor IPS and 180 motors
- High-torque, direct-drive alternative to inrunners
- Includes mount, mounting hardware and 2mm gold BL connectors
- High-quality construction with ball bearings and hardened steel shaft
- Great lightweight outrunner for small indoor foamies
- Type: Brushless Outrunner
- Size: Upgrade for 180-size
- Bearings or Bushings: Bearings
- Recommended Prop Range: 5.5x4.5 - 8x6 Slow Flyer
- Voltage: 6-8.4V
- RPM/Volt (Kv): 2200
- Resistance (Ri): .25 ohms
- Idle Current (Io): .45A
- Continuous Current: 7A
- Maximum Burst Current: 8A (15 sec)
- Cells: 6 Ni-MH/Ni-Cd or 2 Li-Po
- Speed Control: 6A - 10A Brushless
- Weight: 14 g (0.5 oz)
- Overall Diameter: 22mm (.85 in)
- Overall Length: 23mm (.90 in)
This product was added to our catalog on December 5, 2007.