Park 180 Brushless Outrunner Motor (2200kV) by E-flite
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated. When you shop at HobbyTown you’re supporting your local community.
This is the E-flite Park 180 Brushless Outrunner Motor, 2200 kV. Ideal for 3D models 2-3 oz (55-85g), and sport and scale models 3-6 oz (85-170g) or models requiring up to 30 watts of power.
- Ideal for 3D models weighing 2–3 oz (55–85 g) and sport and scale models weighing 3–6 oz (85–170 g)
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor small aerobatic park flyers
- Extremely quiet and lightweight—just .3 oz (8.5 g)
- High-torque, direct-drive alternative to inrunner brushless motors
- Designed for firewall mount or carbon tube mount
- 4- to 8-cell Ni-Cd/Ni-MH or 2–3S Li-Po
- Up to 30 watts
- Includes prop adapter
- Includes mount, mounting hardware and 2mm gold BL connectors
- Upgraded performance for indoor motors
- High-quality construction with ball bearings and hardened steel shaft
- Type: Brushless Outrunner
- Size: 180
- Bearings or Bushings: Bearings
- Recommended Prop Range: 3x3 to 6x3 ‘Direct Drive’ for 2S or 4x4 or 4.5x3 for 3S
- Voltage: 4.8-11.4V
- RPM/Volt (Kv): 2200
- Resistance (Ri): .91 ohms
- Idle Current (Io): .30A @ 8V
- Continuous Current: 2.6A
- Maximum Burst Current: 3.2A (15 sec)
- Cells: 2-3S Li-Po or 4-8 Ni-Cd/Ni-MH
- Speed Control: 4A-6A Brushless
- Weight: 8.5g (.30 oz)
- Overall Diameter: 16mm (.63 in)
- Shaft Diameter: 1.5mm
- Overall Length: 20mm (.80 in)
This product was added to our catalog on December 5, 2007.