The Panda Hobby Tetra X1 1/18 RTR Scale Mini Crawler was developed for customers looking to purchase a scale RTR crawler without breaking the budget. This kit is superior to toy-like models, yet not so expensive that you'll have to hide the receipt. For the enthusiast looking to open the box and take to the trails, this model is a solid mini RTR option.
The Tetra X1 features a chassis design that mimics larger models, delivering the same functionality that is expected of these bigger vehicles. Additional features such as the realistic scale body, aluminum oil filled shock absorbers, LED lights, 3 speed electronic selection from the remote and dynamic crawling performance make this the perfect entry model and a worthy choice for those that want to customize and make their own creation.
- Class leading scale detail
- LED on/off function is controlled from the remote
- LED's for reverse and brakes work in conjunction with ESC brake and reverse function
- Front and Rear molded bumpers
- Light Buckets
- Spare tire carrier with fully functional spare tire
- Injection molded windshield wipers, door handles and reverse induction hood cowl
- Realistic tire tread design
- Military style off-road wheels
- Aluminum oil-filled shocks with coil over springs
- Solid axle front and rear with lockers - provides the utmost traction for tackling the harshest of obstacles.
- 3 Speed Electronic Throttle Control Function
- 3 speed user selected throttle mode through switch on remote control
- Great for beginners or to help create a more realistic crawl mode for those tougher obstacles.
- Added Value
- USB Charger allows you to charge anywhere.
- 30 minute charge time - 1:1 charge time to drive time!
- No assembly required - Charge and Go!
- Stealth like driving experience - Engineered to be ultra quiet as you explore the outdoors.
Approximate Assembly Time: No assembly required - true RTR
Battery: 2-cell Li-ion w/JST connector (one included)
Motor Size: 180 51T reverse rotation
Motor Type: Brushed
Charger: USB Charger
Drive System: Shaft Driven 4WD
Completion Level: Ready-To-Run
Suspension: Solid Axle 4-Link
Shock Type: 55mm (2.16 in) Oil filled, partial alloy (4)
Lights: Front & Rear LED (controllable)
Track: 119mm (4.68 in)
Height: 136mm (5.35 in)
Length: 263mm (10.30 in)
Width: 120mm (4.72 in)
Wheelbase: 150mm (5.90 in)
Wheel Hex Size: 7mm
Battery Tray: 48 L x 30 W x 22mm H
Running weight: 470g (1.03lbs)
Spur Gear: 24T
Drivetrain ratio: 35.5:1
Needed to Complete:
- Everything is in the box!
This product was added to our catalog on October 16, 2019