PAID Type 10 Pocket Armour 1/60 Scale Tank by Kyosho w/Bluetooth i-DRIVER System (Desert)
This product was added to our catalog on January 26, 2016.
The Kyosho PAID Type 10 Pocket Armour tank is a faithful recreation of the Japan Ground Self Defense Force. The Type 10 Tank series features enhancements to the chassis from the original series. The use of pliable materials in components such as the antenna and 50 caliber machine gun are ready for heavy action as well as scale realism. Plus, a rigid machine gun is also included for use as a display model. Tow cable and side curtains have been recreated with soft material to reproduce a molded finish that has never been achieved before. The updated chassis design smooths out the approach angle for improved climbing performance, while superior performance on road surfaces is achieved through optimized roller wheels and crawler belts.
Superior quality, impeccable design and an exquisite finish create a look that is usually reserved for a display-only model. The level of detail found on the Pocket Armour series is obvious when you see the form, feel and paint that makes it hard to believe this is a 1/60 scale size desktop model. Regardless of size, the ultimate precision finish and detail on the body of the Type 10 has no rival. Shooting action of the tank and cannon audio creates a realistic tank feel, and it is all managed through the Bluetooth in your smartphone!
Secure pairing allows one smartphone to maneuver up to 8 tanks simultaneously, just like a tank platoon. Set up linked movement control with your friends, or, link to multiple tanks to control independently. Download the iDriver app from the APP store or Google Play and pair your control device with the model in an internet connected environment. Authentication of the model and pairing information through the server is required so an internet connection is required at this stage and prevents non-genuine models and corrupt connections. The GUI control panel on the APP delivers comfortable and intuitive control that is easy for anyone to use with four movement control buttons and two shooting buttons. Select ‘Secret Mode’ to access the beta version of the ‘One-Hand Mode’ control that allows one hand to be used for changing settings etc., while the other hand controls operation of the model.
- Kyosho “idriver” system provides control through your smartphone or tablet
- Bluetooth system provides easy pairing and stable control
- Realistic finish with the weathered treatment
- Up to 8 models can run at the same time
- Cannon & machine gun sound effects
- Includes one-hand control panel mode
- Impressive graphics and sound on app startup
- English & Japanese compatible app
- Three AAA-size alkaline batteries provide long run times of more than 120 minutes
- Compatible with iPhone (4S or later), iPad (3rd generation or later) and iPod (5th generation of later) as at November 2014. Android compatible version coming soon.
- Sound is heard through the smartphone speaker.
Weight: 160g approx.
- Pre-painted model
- 12.7mm Heavy Machine Gun (ABS specification + PVC specification)
Needed to Complete:
- (3) AAA-size alkaline batteries
- Compatible smartphone or tablet
- iPhone (4S or later)
- iPad (3rd generation or later)
- iPod Touch (5th generation of later)
- Android compatible version coming soon