P5 XLT-16 5 Port .21 Off Road Engine (Turbo Plug) (Steel Bearing) by Novarossi
This product was added to our catalog on May 10, 2016.
The Novarossi P5 XLT 16 has received more than just a facelift for 2016. The P5 XLT 16 includes all the features that made the P5 a notorious engine, but has been updated with a turbo style silicone ramped crankshaft for improved power delivery. This crank has been combined with a 3 needle plastic carburetor that delivers a better idle, and helps to prevent engine run on at idle. Package includes engine, dust covers for the exhaust, intake and crank, as well as 5.4, 6.0, 6.5, 7.0 and 8.0mm venturis for fine tuning the power delivery for your track.
- Conrod: The R7 conrod is made from a super light aluminum which has been ultrasonically tested. The shape of the R7 rod reduces turbulence inside the engine while running.
- Sleeve: The sleeve has 5 transfer ports to create a linear power band and keep fuel consumption low.
- Rear Cover: The rear cover optimizes the case volume and reduces dead space. The steel plate reduces friction and extends the lifespan of the conrod.
- Crankshaft: The crank is manufactured with a larger intake bore to increase mixture flow, and has a unique shape that optimizes gas flow in the engine.
- Carburetor: The carburetor is made from plastic, in "reverse" style and has a sliding throttle valve. The 3-needle carb allows more precise tuning, with better idle and helps to prevent the engine from running on at idle.
- Combustion Chamber: The combustion chamber is supported by an O-Ring which is placed between the combustion chamber and the crankcase to reduce the vibrations of the combustion chamber.
- Glowplug: The glowplug of engine is a Turbo type glowplug. Turbo glowplugs have a different shape than Standard glowplugs and therefor are not interchangeable able with engines that use Standard glowplugs!
Recommended Tuned Pipes: EFRA 3005, EFRA 9901, EFRA 9853, EFRA 2084, EFRA 2096
Recommended Tuned Manifolds: 41021, 41029, 41030
RPM: 35,000 RPM
Practical Range: 6,000 - 36,500 RPM
Bore x Stroke: 16.26mm x 16.80mm
Transfer Ports: 5
Rear Ball Bearing Type: Steel
Crankshaft Type: 14mm Turbo
Carburetor Type: 9mm Reverse
Carburetor Material: Plastic
Adjustment: 3 Needle
Glowplug Type: Turbo - C6TGC
Exhaust Position: Rear
Fuel Type: Advise 25% Nitro
Weight: 373 grams