P-47D Thunderbolt Plug-N-Play Electric Airplane by E-flite
This product was added to our catalog on May 19, 2015.
This is the E-flite P-47D Thunderbolt Plug-N-Play Electric Airplane. Get in on the warbird experience! This P-47D Thunderbolt comes out of the box fully equipped with factory installed flaps and retracts. Z-Foam material not only makes this fighter tough, but also lightweight, even with all the scale detail. The way it flies puts this warbird in a class of its own.
You can enjoy air superiority in no time at all with this Plug-N-Play model. All you need to start flying is your favorite full range 6+ channel programmable aircraft transmitter, a 6-channel receiver and a charged 2200mAh 3S 11.1V 25C Li-Po battery.
- Electric Retracts: The installed main landing gear feature reliable electric retraction with covers over the steel struts that enhance the scale appearance along with the outer gear doors.
- Functional Flaps: Operational flaps give this warbird a significantly greater flight envelope with the ability to takeoff in shorter distances and land more slowly.
- 4-Blade Propeller: The specially engineered 4-blade propeller delivers an appearance on the flight line that’s just as impressive as its performance in the air.
- Strong and Light: Durable Z-Foam™ material provides the ability to replicate complex airframe detail with greater accuracy while delivering a very light flying weight.
- 6-channel control with servos, installed
- Brushless, 15-size outrunner and 30A ESC, installed
- Clear canopy and detailed cockpit with pilot figure
- Dummy engine, gear door, machine gun and panel line detail
- Factory applied graphics with authentic WWII markings
- Easy-access battery hatch and bolt-on wing
- Constructed of durable Z-Foam™ material
Wingspan: 42.2 in (1070mm)
Length: 36.9 in (940mm)
Wing Area: 326 sq in (21.0 sq dm)
Flying Weight: 44.7 oz (1268g)
Motor Size: 15-size 950Kv BL Outrunner
Recommended Motor Battery: 3S 11.1V 2200mAh 30C Li-Po
Minimum Required Radio: 6+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible transmitter
Minimum Speed Control: E-flite 30A Pro Brushless
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Approximate Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Needed to Complete:
- 3S 30C LiPo Battery w/EC3 Connector (2200mAh minimum)
- LiPo Battery Charger
- 6 Channel minimum airplane transmitter