P-47D Razorback 1.2m Plug-N-Play Electric Airplane by E-flite
The P-47 Razorback 1.2M... A Scale Experience Unlike Any Other
When the P-47 Thunderbolt first arrived in the European theater of World War II, its rotund fuselage quickly earned it the nickname “The Jug”. It wasn’t long, though, before this became short for “Juggernaut”. Built like a 400-mph flying tank, it packed the wallop of eight .50 caliber machine guns and carried enough bombs and rockets to wipe a ground target clean off the map.
This gorgeous 1.2m replica of the razorback P-47D perfectly captures the power and presence of this one-of-a-kind warbird.
Functional Flaps and Retractable Landing Gear
Along with its many other scale details, the model comes out of the box with functional flaps and electric retracts that are already installed for you. Details on the landing gear struts and wheels add to the realism.
An Incredible Level of Detail
You will have a tough time finding another RC replica of this iconic warbird that looks as good as this one. The expertly applied trim scheme is that of a P-47 that flew with the 510th Sq., 405th Fighter Group during World War II. It is complemented by molded panel lines and machine gun details as well as engine details in the nose.
You also get an assortment of payloads you can attach to mounting stations under the wings and fuselage. These include 2 bombs, 2 rocket pods and a centerline drop tank. All snap into place and can be attached or removed in seconds, no tools or glue required.
- Fast, easy assembly
- Functional flaps and electric retracts
- Molded panel lines, machine gun details, engine details and more
- Realistic 510th Sq, 405th Fighter Group trim scheme
- Includes snap-on bombs, rocket pods and drop tank
- Durable Z-Foam airframe
- Factory-installed brushless motor, ESC and servos
- Requires a full-range 6+ channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter (sold separately)
- Requires a 2200mAh 3S LiPo battery with an EC3™ connector and charger (sold separately – EFLB22003S30 recommended)
Specifications:Wingspan: 47.25 in (1200mm)
Wing Area: 400 sq in (25.8 sq dm)
Flying Weight: 55.5 oz (1570g)
Motor Size: 15 size Brushless motor, 880 KV
Recommended Battery: 2200-3000mah 3S 11.1V 25C Li-Po
Landing Gear: Yes
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required: Yes
Needed To Complete:
- Full-range 6+ channel transmitter & receiver
- 2200mAh 3S LiPo battery with an EC3™ connector
- Compatible battery charger
This product was added to our catalog on October 19, 2016.