Oxy Heli Main Rotor Grip V2 (Orange) (2) by OXY Heli
This product was added to our catalog on October 26, 2016.
This is an optional Oxy 3 Pro Edition Main Blade Grip Set. These grips replace the standard grips and feature a special design to save the main grip in the event of a crash.
With the stock grips, the DFC lock screw snaps off during impact ruining the grips. With these Lynx grips, now you have a simple solution that works perfectly!
With the Oxy Heli design, a special spacer sits between the DFC arm and the main grip pitch arm. So in the case of a hard crash, the screw can bend or get broken, but still with removing the spacer, it will be possible to remove the screw with pliers or heat and salvage the grips.
- Direct replacement for the standard OXY 3 two blade head parts (Sport, 255, 285 and TE).
- Special spacer design system that save the main grip in case of hard crash.
- Designed tested and approved with very hard head crash tests.
- Perfect upgrade for those who donít want to worry about a crash!
- Reuse standard Oxy 3 Radial and Thrust Bearing for easy maintenance.
- Low cost spare bag help in case of service need.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) design assisted, achieve lightweight and maximum strength.
- (1) Oxy 3 - Pro Edition Main Grip Set - Black - Preassembly