Oxy 3 Sport Edition Helicopter by OXY Heli
The OXY Heli Oxy 3 Helicopter Sport Edition was developed to provide the market with a more affordable option to get into the Oxy 3 line. Based off of the Oxy 3 255, the Oxy 3 sport provides the same level of quality and performance as the standard Oxy 3, but has been simplified to reduce the overall cost of the kit. In fact, the Sport uses the same head, tail and frame design as the Oxy 3 255, but where applicable the carbon plate and was swapped out for G10 material. Finally, Lynx plastic main and tail blades were chosen, the packaging has been simplified and small accessories like the towel, swash plate leveler and tail stickers were eliminated to further reduce cost.
Oxy 3 Sport Features:
- Head, Tail and Frame design and construction is exactly the same used on Oxy 3 – 255
- Compatible with existing Oxy 3 upgrades
- Simple but attractive Canopy paint design. Orange colors contrast with large Dark Blue window to maximize visibility and match the Orange main and tail blades perfectly.
- Lynx 250mm Plastic Main Blades are included as standard. Lynx plastic blades are known for their efficiency and performance.
- Main Frame is made from high compressed multilayer Fiber Glass G10 material. G10 is shock resistant and can handle all the stress you can throw at the Oxy 3, even hard 3D. 1.2mm thick material was used to ensure the G10 is as stiff as the carbon fiber plate.
- By simplifying the packaging, and removing the towel, Swash Plate Lever tools, and Tail Fin stickers OXY Heli was able to further reduce cost.
In Depth Features:
- Designed for intense 3D performance:
- Ultra rigid frame
- Triple main shaft supports
- Quality injection molded plastics
- Lightweight, high visibility and high-end airbrush canopy from Canomod
- Autorotation integrated into main gear hub
- Main rotor:
- Semi rigid DFC head system (default Head) for precise performance and optional parts for easy FBL head system conversion
- Thrust bearings in main and tail grips
- Oversize hardened spindle
- Ball raced 120° CCPM serviceable swash plate
- Swashplate linkages optimized geometry
- Tail system:
- Belt drive tail (low parts count and low crash cost)
- Innovative delta box tail boom with no requirement for boom supports
- Tail optimized to minimize vibration and servo load at high tail speed
- CNC tail pulley with pretension pulley system
- Rigid carbon fiber 3mm diameter tail push rod for the increased tail control
- Electronics & Power system:
- Battery tray fits a variety of 3s -4s battery packs (1300 to 1600mAh) , 6s (800 to 950mAh) – max length 75mm.
- ESC support suitable for 35 to 50A ESC – suggested: CC Talon 35 – HW 40 – HW 50
- Motor Options - Any motor for 300 to 450 class with 3.17 motor shaft and KV from 1900 to 4100
- Hardened Steel Pinion included in the kit - 11T and 14T 3.17mm Shaft (optional pinions available)
- Suitable for most micro cyclic and tail servos for 300 to 450 class
- Smart and clean electronic wiring set up
- Smart and protected FBL unit position
Length: 530mm Height: 175mm Width: 80mm
Main rotor blade length: 255mm
Tail blade length: 47mm and 50mm in std kit for different tail authority need (suggested 47mm for Hard 3D Set-Up) – Black Color
Slant main gear: 140T 0.5 Mod
Wide head speed range: 3000 for sport flying a to 5000 for insane 3D
Tail gear ratio: 3.933 (15T pulley) , optional Tail Shaft Pulley 14T for low Head Speed set up
Approximate RTF weight: 580g with 3s 1300mAh battery– suitable for 3.5 minutes of intense 3D at 4000rpm
- (1) Oxy 3 Kit with DFC Head System.
- (1) Oxy 3 Canomod Canopy – Orange White Schema
- (1) set Lynx 250 mm Plastic Main Blade -Orange Color
- (1) set Plastic Tail Blade 47mm, Orange
- (1) CD Rom User Manual
- (1) Serial Number Card
Needed To Complete:
- 6-Channel Helicopter Transmitter System
- (3) Micro cyclic servos
- (1) Micro tail servo
- (1) Flybarless System
- (1) 1900-4100kV Motor
- (1) 40A Helicopter ESC
- (1) 3S -4S (1300 to 1600mAh), or 6S (800 to 950mAh) LiPo Battery – max length 75mm
- Compatible Battery Charger
This product was added to our catalog on March 18, 2016.