Outlaw 2S LiPo 55C Hard Case Shorty Battery Pack (7.4V/4900mAh) by LRP
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on October 16, 2015.LRP Outlaw 2S Li-Poly 55C Hard Case Shorty Batteries are a real innovation. Compared to standard 7.4V LiPo voltage, these batteries have a nominal voltage of 7.6V and can be charged up to 8.70V, resulting in ultimate power! The LRP Outlaw Car Line is designed for maximum performance and long runtimes. It has been developed based on the extremely successful LRP LiPo Competition Car Line.
The LRP Outlaw Car Line batteries are perfectly suited for all 1/10 onroad & offroad hobby drivers and bashers. Due to their outstanding technical data, they donít comply with competition standards.
NOTE: The LRP Outlaw Car Line batteries are compatible to all standard LiPo capable chargers. To get the extra power and runtime, you have to charge them to 8.70V with a LiHV compatible charger. Youíll be impressed by the result!
- 7.6V LiPo Technology - More power, more runtime, more FUN!
- HDS-X - High Density Stacking Technology: Revolutionary, new cell technology for higher output voltage and higher capacity
- 3C Charge current: Safe and fast recharge
- Charge up to 8.70V!
- Gold Works Team connectors included
- 110C/55C LiPo power: No memory effect, extremely long lifetime
- 4mm gold coated connectors
- Durable, see-through, hardcase made of high-quality synthetic material
- 2mm gold coated balancing connector
- LRP quality approved
Nominal voltage: 7.6V
Charge Current: 3C
Balancing Connector: 4mm Gold
Connector: 2mm Gold