The Orlandoo OH35A01 1/35 Micro Crawler Kit is an incredibly capable micro size scaler. This cellphone sized kit includes a highly detailed Wrangler Rubicon hard plastic body, super soft scale tires, scale axles and chrome mag wheels. But don't let the micro size fool you! This little crawler is equipped with four-link suspension, friction shocks on all four corners and enough axle articulation to make this tiny truck a true performer.
This is a kit, and requires servo, ESC, motor and battery for completion. We recommend you choose Orlandoo Hunter components to complete the package. You will need one 2.2g micro digital servo, one Orlandoo micro motor, one 260mAH 2S LiPo battery, one PCB/LED/ESC board and a 3 channel radio system to finish off the kit.
The OH35A01 comes unassembled with assembly required. Some building experience is recommended.
- Detailed hard plastic scale body
- Micro size perfect for home or office use
- Full time shaft drive 4WD
- Super grippy scale tread pattern tires
- Included building tools
- Realistic 4-Link suspension
- Friction dampers
- Also available with F-150 Body (OLHOH35P01) and Mitsubishi Pajero Body (OLHOH32A02)
Needed To Complete:
- 2-3 Channel Radio System or D4L Radio System (transmitter & receiver)
- 2.2g Micro Digital Servo
- Orlandoo Hunter Motor w/reduction gear
- PCB/LED/ESC Board or D4L Radio System
- 7.4V 2S 240mAh ProTek LiPo Battery
- Batteries for Transmitter
- Plastic Model Paint (for body)
- Kit assembly may require a few holes to be drilled and some parts may need to be slightly sanded or trimmed to get a perfect finish. First time builders should not attempt assembly without the guidance from an experienced modeler.
- Complete and painted truck shown for illustrative purposes only. Assembly and painting required.
- When using the D4L Radio system, a PH2.0 to Female JST adapter is required to connect a JST battery to the receiver.
This product was added to our catalog on February 20, 2017