The Orlandoo OH32A03 1/32 Micro Crawler Kit is an incredibly capable micro size scaler. This cellphone sized kit includes a highly detailed Defender 110 hard plastic body, super soft scale tires, scale axles and five spoke mag wheels. But don't let the micro size fool you! This little crawler is equipped with four-link suspension, friction shocks on all four corners and enough axle articulation to make this tiny truck a true performer. This kit shares many parts with the the 35A01 Jeep Wrangler, but compared to the Jeep this kit offers up 10mm longer wheelbase for increased stability.
The OH32A03 is an unassembled kit, and requires servo, ESC, motor and battery for completion. We recommend you choose Orlandoo Hunter components to complete the package. You will need one 2.2g micro digital servo, one Orlandoo micro motor, one 240mAH 2S LiPo battery, one PCB/LED/ESC board and a 3 channel radio system to finish off the kit. Some building experience is recommended.
- Detailed hard plastic scale body
- Micro size perfect for home or office use
- Full time shaft drive 4WD
- Super grippy scale tread pattern tires
- Included building tools
- Realistic 4-Link suspension
- Friction dampers
Needed To Complete:
- 2-3 Channel Radio System or D4L Radio System (transmitter & receiver)
- 2.2g Micro Digital Servo
- Orlandoo Hunter Motor w/reduction gear
- PCB/LED/ESC Board or D4L Radio System
- 7.4V 240mAh ProTek LiPo Battery w/JST Connector OR 7.4V 260mAh Orlandoo LiPo Battery w/PH2.0 Connector (OLHLS7401-B)
- Batteries for Transmitter
- Plastic Model Paint (for body)
- Kit assembly may require a few holes to be drilled and some parts may need to be sanded or trimmed to get a perfect finish. First time builders should not attempt assembly without the guidance from an experienced modeler.
- Complete and painted truck shown for illustrative purposes only. Assembly and painting required.
- When using the D4L Radio system, a PH2.0 to Female JST adapter is required to connect a JST battery to the receiver.
This product was added to our catalog on December 14, 2018