Onyx 255 AC/DC Dual Charger w/LCD Display by DuraTrax
Super Saver Shipping!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on October 12, 2016.The DuraTrax Onyx 255 AC/DC Dual Charger can charge two batteries at the same time, anytime and anywhere there's AC or DC power. Push-buttons let you program up to 10 battery charging routines for easy reuse, and a reverse-backlit LCD lets you easily view eight types of pack/cell data and safety alerts even when lighting conditions are at their worst. And, since it's an Onyx charger, it also offers the extra value and long-lasting protection of a manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
- Each output charges single lithium cells, balance charges 2-6S lithium cells and peaks 1-15 NiCd/NiMH cells.
- Convenient charge jack for 4-, 5- and 8-cell radio packs.
- Simple, push-button setup with confirming visual and audio cues.
- Safety timer and solid-state reverse polarity and current overload protection.
- Memory for storing up to 10 battery charging routines per output - 20 in all.
- Includes 110V AC lead, plus a DC power lead with alligator clips for easy connection to many 12V power sources.
- Standard and Star Plug* adapters.
- Built-in, 60W AC power supply for each output.
- Charge rates of up to 6A for faster recharging.
AC input: 110V AC 60Hz
DC Input: 11-15V DC
Safety/Protection Devices: solid-state reverse polarity and current overload circuitry; 0-300-minute safety timer; fan
Case size: 6.0 x 2.75 x 7.25 in (152 x 70 x 184 mm)
Weight (w/o cords): 19.5 oz (554 g)
Specifications for each output:
Output Power: 60W (AC & DC)
Battery types: 1-6S Lithium (3.7-22.2V), 1-15 NiCd or NiMH (1.2-18.0V)
Battery capacity range: 100-60,000mAh
Programmable model memories: 10 (each output)
Fast charge current: 0.1-6.0A linear
Fast charge termination: peak detection (NiCd/NiMH); cc/cv (Lithium batteries)
Ni Peak sensitivity: 3-20mV, adjustable
Ni Auto-trickle current: 1/20 fast charge setting or 0-250mA (manual)
Lithium balancing accuracy: 5mV per cell
Lithium node current (max.): 300mA
Controls: 4 push buttons
Display Type: 2x16 backlit, reversed LCD
Data displayed: input, output, peak and individual cell voltages; charge current, capacity & time; battery chemistry; alerts & errors
Input connections: detachable DC lead with alligator clips; detachable AC lead with standard plug
Output connections: built-in banana jacks; built-in jack for 4-, 5- and 8-cell radio packs
Included output adapters: Banana to Star Plug and banana to standard adapters; 2-6S balancing board w/JST XH connector