O-48 FasTrack Remote Left-Hand Switch by Lionel
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on November 22, 2010.This is a Lionel O-48 FasTrack Remote Left-Hand Switch. Bulletproof switches are the foundation of any track system. They allow you to grow and expand your layout and build the layout of your dreams. Lionel FasTrack switches are second to none when it comes to durability and innovative, industry-leading features. All Lionel remote switch controllers conveniently lock together for easy access, while interchangeable number inserts allow you to instantly find the switch you want to control. Red and green LEDs indicate switch position on the remote switches, so there is no need to change light bulbs or worry about heat build up.
Offering innovation, variety, ease-of-use, and a fantastic prototypical look, the Lionel FasTrack track system brings your Lionel layout to life like never before. Its flawless performance and endless flexibility make it appealing to both first-timers and seasoned pros alike.
- Dimensions: Length: 15 inch Straight
- 30-Degree turnout with removable 1 3/8 inch extensions
- Switches feature 100% non-derailing capability, regardless of which direction they are thrown
- Plug and play using track voltage or auxiliary power; remote control switches operate at less than 5 volts – nothing else in O gauge even comes close
- Auxiliary power and TMCC (ASC and SC-2) terminals are conveniently located in roadbed base making all connections invisible from above
- Remote switch controls conveniently lock together for easy access
- Interchangeable number inserts allow you to instantly find the switch you want to control
- Red and green LEDs indicate switch position on remote switches— no need to change light bulbs or worry about heat build up
- Realistic appearance with molded, notched roadbed and railroad ties
- Easy, snap-together assembly
- Durable secure connections
- Patented center half-pin allows for track orientation in either direction without the need for moving pins from one end to the next