This model has a re-designed crankcase, engraved with the "O.S." Logo featuring an updated cooling fin with enough surface area for effective heat dissipation that gives the buggy engine a powerful look. The crankshaft has been updated to optimize the rotational mass and follows the O.S. SPEED traditions of a DLC coating to reduce friction, dual tungsten slugged counter-balance and a ceramic rear bearing to reduce vibration and increase RPM. The inner head has a silicon O-ring for improved vibration reduction and better dust resistance. This combo features a set of exhaust system parts, including the T-2100 SC tuned silencer and a M 2004 (85 mm) exhaust manifold. This engine also features a re-designed ball link which allows a change in the position of fixing screw for easier access, a 6mm and a 6.5mm venturi, and a five-ports liner which performs excellent at medium and high speed ranges.
- Crankcase with engraved "O.S." Logo
- 5-port sleeve performs excellent at medium and high speed range
- Silicon Inner Head O-Ring
- A designed ball link to allow changes in the position of fixing screw for easy access
- DLC Coated Crankshaft with Tungsten weights and silicone ramp
- O.S. Speed parts are available for updating the outer and inner heads, crankcase, crankshaft and more
- Includes the OS T2100SC exhaust system and P3 turbo plug
- Two venturis (6mm & 6.5mm)
This product was added to our catalog on May 17, 2019
AROUND COIL. REPLACED PLUG - PLEASED WITH PERFORMANCE SO FAR ON BREAK IN. WONDERING IS THERE A STEEL REAR BEARING AVAILABLE?