The O.S. Speed B21 Ronda Drake .21 Pink Edition Engine was developed using the Adam Drake engine specs, and given a pink livery update. Finished in Ronda Drake's signature pink color scheme applied to the cooling head and carburetor restrictors. This engine features the same bore and stroke, double counterweight embedded crankshaft with DLC coating, ceramic rear ball bearing and O-ringed inner head as the O.S. Speed Adam Drake engine. With all these features this is truly a race proven machine.
Recommended Pipe and Header for the B21 Engine:
- Buggy: 2100SC pipe and 75mm manifold
- Truck: 2090SC with 85mm manifold
- Great for buggy and truck racing
- DLC crankshaft with larger double tungsten counterweight
- Pink anodized 6.5 and 7.0 mm carburetor reducers
- Ceramic rear bearing
- O.S.SPEED P3 gold plug, great for medium and low speed torque performance, is also included
Displacement? 3.49cc / 0.213 cu.in.
Bore: 16.4mm / 0.646 in.
Stroke: 16.55mm / 0.652 in.
Output: 2.65 ps / 2.61 hp / 34,000 r.p.m.
RPM Range: 4,000-42,000 r.p.m.
Weight: 362g / 12.77oz
- (1) Ronda Drake edition B21 engine
- (1) Engine to header gasket
- (1) P3 Gold plug
- (1) 21J carburetor
- Pink anodized carburetor reducers:
- (1) 6.5mm
- (1) 7.0mm
This product was added to our catalog on May 26, 2022