This is the O.S. Max .50 SX-H Ring Hyper Helicopter Engine with Hyper Cooling Head and 60LH Carburetor. Ideal for use in any 50 class helicopter, the new head design offers improved combustion efficiency for stable hovering and aerobatic flight and the large 0.39" (10mm) diameter carburetor intake provides for greater running stability
For over-the-top flying excitement, the O.S. .50 SX-H Ringed Hyper engine is the clear favorite!
- The Hyper version weighs less than the .50 SX-H, but delivers more horsepower for higher rotor speeds.
- Actually mounts in the same space as a .30-size application.
- The 60LH carburetor features 1.5 mm more bore, to increase overall power.
- Displacement: 0.499 cu in (8.17 cc)
- Bore: 0.866 in (22 mm)
- Stroke: 0.847 in (21.5 mm)
- Practical rpm range: 2,000-20,000
- Output: 1.9 hp @ 17,000 rpm
- Weight: 14.3 oz (406 g)
- Includes: 60LH carburetor, #8 glow plug
This product was added to our catalog on November 3, 2006