This is a Lionel O FasTrack Grade Crossing with Flashers. The Grade Crossing with Flashers feature automatic flashing lights and ringing warning bells when your train enters the crossing area. Lionel FasTrack has realistic, ballasted track bed, properly sized and spaced track ties, and fixed pins. If features easy snap-together locking mechanism for sure connections.
Offering innovation, variety, ease-of-use, and a fantastic prototypical look, the Lionel FasTrack track system brings your Lionel layout to life like never before. Its flawless performance and endless flexibility make it appealing to both first-timers and seasoned pros alike.
- 10 inch track section
- 6 1/4 inch wide roadway section
- Two flashing signals and bell
- Realistic appearance with molded, notched roadbed and railroad ties
- Easy, snap-together assembly
- Durable secure connections
- Patented center half-pin allows for track orientation in either direction without the need for moving pins from one end to the next
- Two terminals under each piece of straight and one terminal under each piece of curved track for transformer and/or accessory power connections – no Lockons required
This product was added to our catalog on November 22, 2010.