NT1 2017 Spec 1/10 Luxury Nitro Touring Car Kit by XRAY
This product was added to our catalog on May 9, 2017.
Since the first release of the NT1 back in 2007, it has enjoyed some of the greatest successes around the world, and been one of the most popular nitro touring cars around. The success of the NT1 has been the result of ongoing development and improvement based on feedback from Team XRAY and customers worldwide.
Smooth flowing lines, distinctive design touches, a sculpted lightweight platform – the NT1 is an expression of power, dramatic styling, superior technology, pure luxury and performance. The ultimate expression of racing passion. The art of performance. NT1.
Updated 2017 Features:
- Updated chassis features stiffer area under rear suspension for increased stability, larger openings under front suspension for increased forward traction. An additional opening (matching the flywheel opening) has been added to the other side of the chassis for equal side flex.
- Updated redesigned aluminum rear bulkheads for improved flex characteristics of the rear suspension.
- Updated redesigned aluminum rear upper clamps work with rear bulkheads and offer increased durability.
- Updated redesigned aluminum rear - front 1-piece suspension holder allows mounting of the rear bulkheads into the holder for improved flex of the rear suspension. The holder is now inserted into the chassis for better centering.
- Updated redesigned aluminum rear 2-speed shaft bulkheads lower the rear 2-speed shaft to decrease the CG of the rotating parts.
- Updated graphite reinforcement plate connects the rear 2-speed shaft bulkheads for improved stability.
- Updated thicker graphite rear shock tower improves high-speed steering. Body posts are mounted on the shock tower wider for increased stability.
- Updated thicker graphite roll-center bridge removes unwanted flex of the rear suspension and improved cornering speed.
- Updated updated aluminum upper arm holders offer improved flex of the front suspension and forward traction.
- Updated softer upper suspension arms offer improved in-corner steering and increased forward traction.
- Updated alu front middle shaft holder
- Upgraded steel pivot balls allow increased steering angle for better cornering speed and out-of-corner steering.
- Updated redesigned aluminum radio plate mounts are now mounted to the chassis equidistant from the the chassis centerline, and inline for more equal chassis flex characteristics.
- Updated relocated side-belt tensioner mounts directly to the aluminum radio plate holder to reduce wear.
- Updated redesigned graphite radio plate offers improved in-corner steering, improved front suspension flex, and improved forward traction.
- Updated graphite rear stiffener works with the repositioned aluminum radio plate mounts to increase stability. Replaces the previous link.
- Updated redesigned engine mounts offer improved and more equal chassis flex under the engine area.
- Updated brake pad material for smoother, more consistent braking and better braking feeling.
- Updated redesigned rear lower pivot pins work with adjustable rear wheelbase.
- Updated adjustable rear wheelbase allows 2mm rearward relocation of the rear arms for improved traction.
- Updated 2.0mm softer front anti-roll bar wire is included in the kit for improved in-corner steering.
- Improved flex of the front & rear suspensions.
- Developed, designed and styled by Martin Hudy, manufactured exclusively by XRAY in Europe in the world's most sophisticated RC manufacturing facility
- Pure racing design, premium luxury quality, highest performance
- Premium, exclusive, and high-tech materials used throughout
- Unique, super-strong composite materials with XRAY's self-developed secret compound mixtures for suspension and drivetrain parts
- Low-CG nitro touring car platform
- Unique and revolutionary chassis flex adjustment with optional 1-piece engine mounting system
- Easy access to all drivetrain parts allows super-quick rebuilds and set-up changes
Class: 1/10 nitro touring car
Length w/o body: 381 mm
Chassis length: 341 mm
Wheelbase: 258~262 mm
Width: adjustable 197~200 mm
Weight: 945 g
Ready-to-run weight: 1630g
Needed To Complete:
- Radio system (transmitter and receiver)
- Personal transponder
- Steering & throttle servos
- Engine, manifold & exhaust
- Starter box & starter box battery pack
- Receiver battery pack
- Glowplug igniter
- Battery charger
- 1/10-scale bodyshell (200 mm)
- Wheels & tires
- Lexan paint
- Model R/C car fuel (nitromethane)