N-Scale Rigid Ground Throw by Caboose Industries
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This is the Caboose Industries HO-Scale Rigid Ground Throw. Slidebar travel of 0.165" makes these perfect for N scale. The SPDT contact can be used to power a turnout frog, a signaling system, or a relay coil. A shim to raise the stand to tie level and five different end fittings to connect to most turnout are included. Hook end for ATLAS, blade for ROCO, hole for PECO, Small Round pin for Micro Engineering and round pin for SHINPHARA and others.
- Molded of strong, self-lubricating black delrin.
- External cam provides maximum life and travel.
- Cam design provides lock on both ends of the throw from 10° above horizontal to the extreme down position.
- Direct connection to the turnout through a pin on the slide bar.
- Detent to assist in holding the handle horizontal.
This product was added to our catalog on December 13, 2010.