This is the Novarossi Mito 7 Tuned 7-Port .21 Off-Road Engine, with front and rear Ceramic Bearings. Introduced for the 2015 season, Novarossi presents the Mito line of on-road and off-road engines. Features include the exclusive shifted patented carburetor design, updated rear ball bearing design, improved cooling head and updated 3 needle carburetor. All these features help the Mito provide improved fuel efficiency and an optimized power curve.
- Patented Carburetor: The shifted carburetor grants a better mixture flow inside through the crankase's intake. This gives the engine an improved fuel efficiency and a better power curve.
- Rear Ball Bearing: The updated ball bearing reduces the inertia of the rotating masses and increases the engine's scavenging. These novelties give an increased throttle response and a higher top speed.
- Cooling Head: Featured on the Mito 7 is an updated cooling head that has been heavily milled for reduced weight and enhanced cooling properties.
- Carburetor: The carburetor of this engine is made from plastic and in "reverse" style and has a sliding throttle valve. The updated three tuning needles gives a better idle and improves the ability of the engine to return to low rpm after throttling.
Recommended Tuned Pipes: 51006M, 51016, 51020M
Recommended Manifold: 41021, 41029, 41030
Recommended Glow Plug:
- C5TGC: For ambient temperature - 32°F/50°F (0°C/10°C)
- C6TGC: For ambient temperature - 50°F/77°F (10°C/25°C)
- C7TGC: For ambient temperature - 77°F/104°F (25°C/40°C)
Displacement: 3.49 cc
R.P.M. (max power): 37.500 RPM
Bore x stroke: 15.88x17.60 mm
Sleeve: 7 ports
Rear ball bearings: ceramic
Front ball bearings: ceramic
Crankshaft: 14.5 mm - turbo
Carburetor: plastic - 9 mm - slide
Glowplug: Turbo (C6TGC)
Exhaust position: rear
Fuel type: 25% nitro
Note: This engine is also available with Steel Bearings: NVRMITO.21-7OFF/A-TUNED
This product was added to our catalog on April 3, 2015