This Novarossi Mephisto 3 Port .12 Off-Road Nitro Engine features front and rear Ceramic Bearings.
- Cooling-head: Redesigned to improve the flow of air and thus increase cooling and ensuring an optimal center of gravity.
- Crankshaft: The crankshaft is ground to increase the mixture flow and has a special shape to reduce turbulence inside the crankcase. The balancing is done with three inserts made of tungsten alloy and the inlet has a silicone filling to reduce the weight of the crankshaft to improve acceleration. The durability has been significantly improved with the DLC coating.
- Venturi: This alloy venturi is specially shaped to minimize the boundary layer build up. With this special shape it will maximize the potential performance out put of your engine.
- Patented: The shifted carburetor grants a better mixture flow inside through the crankcase intake. This gives the engine an improved fuel efficiency and a better power curve.
- Sleeve: This piston/sleeve set is optimized for use in the competition events and is made from hard chromed brass and features 3 transfer ports.
- Combustion chamber: The combustion chamber is supported by an o-ring which is placed between the combustion chamber and the crankcase to reduce the vibrations of the combustion chamber.
- Back plate: The rear cover presents a round shape to optimize the filling and reducing the dead spaces. the steel plate is to reduce friction and to expand the lifespan of the conrod.
- Rear ball bearing: The rear ball bearing has high quality ceramic balls to minimize wear and inertia to improve acceleration and fuel consumption.
- 51615 Tuned Pipe (EFRA 2660): Next Generation tuned pipe, with ring, 2 chambers, conical tube, with improved acceleration for 2.1cc/2.5cc engines.
- 41613S Manifold: Shorter exhaust gives less acceleration, but an increased top-speed.
- 41613L Manifold: Longer exhaust gives more acceleration, but reduced top speed.
Displacement: 2.1 cc
R.P.M. (max power): 43,600 RPM
Bore x stroke: 13.70x14.25 mm
Sleeve: 3 ports
Rear ball bearings: ceramic
Front ball bearings: steel
Crankshaft: 11.9 mm - turbo - tuned - DLC
Carburetor: Plastic - 6.5mm - slide
Glowplug: Turbo (CT6)
Exhaust position: Rear
Fuel Type: 16% nitro
This product was added to our catalog on July 24, 2019