The Northwest Scaler Designs ST-1 Scale Frame Table is the first product of its kind. This incredibly precise and functional tool will allow you to build your next rig faster and easier. With this tool you can eliminate the crooked and out of square builds of the past and build rigs with precise measurements, offsets and widths.
The ST-1 is CNC laser cut and formed from 304 grade stainless steel to ensure that it will never rust or degrade. The ST-1 is a tool that will outlast the trucks you have, the trucks you are building, and every truck you plan to build in the future! Plus, the ST-1 isn't just a tool for scratch/ground up builds. Use this frame table to perfect your existing trucks, adjust pinion angles, and build links with a level of precision that has never been available until now!
Build it better. Build it faster. Build it with Northwest Scaler Designs.
- Precision CNC laser etched metric and SAE measurements, with reference lines to help keep the chassis and axles square.
- Link building station to build precise and easily replicated links.
- "Adjustable link" to help establish hard to measure lengths, allowing you to measure and/or fabricate custom length links from 90mm to 150mm with precise accuracy .
- Shock station to hold your shocks when adding oil.
- Frame stands to set precise chassis height, and will fit a minimum frame width of 2 3/4″ and a maximum frame width of 4.5″.
- Adjustable axle stands allow you to set precise wheel base, front/rear offset, and height.
- Axle stands can hold axles (with shafts) that measure from WMS (Wheel Mounting Surface) to WMS of 3.5″ wide to 9.25″ wide. You can remove wider hexes if yours don’t fit, it will not affect the axle stands.
- Supports a minimum wheelbase of 6.375″ and a maximum wheelbase of 18.5″.
- Pinion holder allows you to set pinion height, angle, and caster before building suspension links.
- Extremely adjustable.
- Compatible with most 1/10th scale 1.9 and 2.2 class crawlers and scalers. Proven compatible with Axial SCX10/SCX10-2, and Wraith, Vaterra Ascender, and Traxxas TRX-4.
- All fasteners required to build the table, and instructions are included.
- Made proudly in the USA from American materials.
Incredibly adjustable and easy to set up, the build process is simple when you follow these easy steps:
- Bolt your chassis into the frame stands at the desired height.
- Drop your axles into the axle stands and use your wheel nuts to lock them in at the height that matches your tire height.
- Use the pinion holder to set your desired pinion angle.
- Use the adjustable link to find the link lengths needed to suit the wheelbase and pinion angle.
- Use the link station to build precision length links that are easily replicated.
NOTE: Due to the nature of the manufacturing, this product may have sharp edges. Use caution when handling and file down any sharp edges as needed.
This product was added to our catalog on January 25, 2019