Nor’easter Dirt Oval Late Model Body (Clear) by Protoform
Super Saver Shipping!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on November 17, 2015.PROTOform's Nor’easter Dirt Oval Late Model Body is the evolution of PROTOform's race-winning line of 1/10 Dirt Oval race bodies. The Nor’easter has been refined with aerodynamic styling from full-scale late models, to deliver more side bite and steering. The side skirts are thicker for more rigidity and stability. Addtionally, the front splitter has been reconfigured and extra clearance was added around the right front fender to allow for more body lean.
Made to fit all the popular dirt oval late model pan car chassis', the Nor’easter meets all DirtOval.com National Rulebook specs and comes with a pre-cut and pre-drilled spoiler kit complete with end plates and hardware. It’s molded from genuine 030” Lexan and also includes a detailed decal sheet featuring 2 different sets of headlight and grille options, window masks, and paint-then-peel overspray film.
- Produced in Genuine .030” Lexan
- Enhanced steering and downforce
- Meets all DODC specs
- Aerodynamic styling from full-scale late models
- Fits all popular Dirt Oval Late Model Chassis
- Pre-cut spoiler kit with end plates
- Made in the USA
- Length: 21.5” (540mm)
- Leading edge of front wheel opening: 10.5” (267mm)
- Trailing edge of front wheel opening: 10” (254mm)
- Rear wheel opening: 10” (254mm)
- Height: 4.375” (111mm)
- Clear Nor'Easter body
- Pre-cut spoiler with end plates and mounting hardware
- Decal sheet with 2 different sets of headlight/grille options
- Paint-then-peel over spray film
- Window masks