Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R Touring Car Body (Clear) (190mm) by HPI Racing
Super Saver Shipping!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This is a optional HPI Racing 190mm Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R body. This body is intended for use with the HPI RTR Nitro RS4 3 Drift, E10, RTR Sprint 2, Sprint 2 Sport, Sprint 2 Drift and Sprint 2 Drift Sport RTR. Electric Touring Car racers have been asking for this conversion since the original wide version was released. All HPI Racing bodies ship with a huge flexible vinyl decal sheet for detailing the clear polycarbonate shell. Window lines, headlights, grilles, tail lights, HPI logos and other details are on the decal sheet. Huge "GT-R" decals are included for the hood, roof, or sides of the car! A convenient overspray film is included, as well as vinyl window masks to make painting quick and easy! To make mounting the body simple, an instruction sheet is included and the body has dimple marks for drill locations. A big racing wing is also provided with the body.
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, tail lights, official logos and more!
- Clear overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting simple and quick
- A decal instruction sheet is included for precise decal placement, letting owners create a concours-winning car in no time
- Each HPI body has dimple marks for body post drilling locations
- An optional, realistic spoiler is provided with the body
- Molded from 0.030" clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
- This is an officially licensed replica!
This product was added to our catalog on January 26, 2009.
Sunday, Jul 1 2012 (about 4 years ago)
HPI Racing Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R Touring Car Body (Clear) (190mm)
I was very happy with this body. The sticker kit is great and there are a lot of them. The lexan is of decent thickness. It looks real good on my jl10e.)