Night Vapor Bind-N-Fly by ParkZone
This product was added to our catalog on July 7, 2010.
Like the original Vapor®, the Night Vapor™ is slow enough and light enough to fly in a living room, a basement, or even the conference room at work. To this amazing slow flight performance it adds the fun of LED lights that allow you to fly in the dark. It also features a new modular design that makes replacement of broken parts quicker and easier. Best of all, you can have the Night Vapor BNF flying in as little time as it takes you to charge its battery and bind it to a DSM2 aircraft transmitter (sold separately).
- Pre-installed multi-colored LED lights allow for fun night flying
- Modular design that makes replacement of broken parts quicker and easier
- Removable landing gear
- Spektrum™ DSM2™ radio technology eliminates interference so you can fly multiple planes at the same time
- Throttle, rudder and elevator provide true 3-channel flight and maneuverability
- Everything except the transmitter is included
- Wingspan: 13.25 in (335mm)
- Overall Length: 16.0 in (420mm)
- Flying Weight: 16.4 g (0.6oz)
- Prop Size: 140mm x 45mm
- Recommended Battery: 70mAh 3.7V 14C Li-Po
- Is Assembly Required: No
Needed To Complete:
Spektrum DSM2 compatible Transmitter required.