Naza-M Lite Multi-Rotor Stabilization Controller w/GPS by DJI
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on September 17, 2013.This is the DJI Innovations Naza-M Lite Multi-Rotor Stabilization Controller with an included GPS module. The industry leading multi-rotor flight control system has never been so accessible, or affordable! DJI's cost-effective NAZA-M Lite flight control system is a simplified version of the NAZA-M. It features the same high reliability and stability of the NAZA-M, but is tailored to entry-level enthusiasts with an innovative all-in-one design that simplifies installation, while saving space and weight. It features inner damping, controllers, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer and barometer in its light and small Main Controller Unit. It can measure flying altitude, attitude and therefore can be used for autopilot/automatic control.
- Advanced Attitude Stabilize Algorithm: The advanced attitude stabilization algorithm not only inherits the outstanding flight stability of DJI products, but also provides excellent maneuverability. It is more flexible and stable, and gives the hobbyists a wonderful flight experience.
- Multiple Flight Control Mode/Intelligent Switching: Choose from three control modes: GPS Atti. Mode (with GPS module), Atti. Mode and Manual Mode. The pilot can switch between the three modes to achieve different flight characteristics. It also can adjust automatically within the flight environment and intelligently switch between GPS Atti. Mode and Atti. Mode for safe and secure flying.
- GPS Module/Accurate Position Hold: The plug and play GPS module will greatly enhance the performance for Aerial Photography with accurate Position Hold, Return-To-Home and Intelligent Orientation Control functions. With the GPS Module, the multi-rotor will have position and altitude locked accurately even in windy conditions. Hovering accuracy is approximately 2.5m horizontal and 0.8m vertical.
- Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC): Typically, the forward direction of a flying multi-rotor is the same as the nose direction. By using Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC), wherever the nose points,the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction: In course lock flying, the forward direction is the same as a recorded nose direction.
- Failsafe Mode: If your transmitter supports failsafe, then you can set failsafe through port-U. Naza controller has built-in auto level failsafe function, which means when the communication between MC and the transmitter is disconnected, the outputs of all command sticks from controller will go to center position. If the GPS module is used, you can also set Return-to-Home on failsafe. If your using a 4 channel transmitter, then MC will work in Atti. Mode by default without the failsafe function.
- Low Voltage Protection: In order to prevent your multi-rotor from crashing or other harmful consequences caused by low battery voltage, DJI has included two levels of low voltage protection. You can choose not to use this, however it is strongly recommended to enable the protection. Both levels of protection have LED warning as default. The first level will blink the red light continuously; the second level will blink red light continuously and the multi-rotor will descend and land. In manual mode when low voltage protection is triggered, only the LED warning will be active.
- Motor Arm & Motor Disarm: There are four ways to start the motors. When you want to start the multi-rotor, you must perform one of the CSC commands. During flight, if the motors stop, you can immediately execute the CSC command and the motors will start. This enhances the safety of the multi-rotor; no uncontrolled starting of the motors. Motor Disarm: There are two modes of Motor Disarm: Intelligent Mode and Immediate Mode. For more information, please refer to the user manual or DJI Wiki.
- Supports Futaba S-Bus & PPM Receiver: Supports minimum Four channel receiver, and also supports PPM and Futaba S-Bus receivers. PPM & S-Bus receivers (the general use of the first 8 channels of S-Bus receiver) are used to optimize the channel connection, the A, E, T, R, U five-channel functions are set using channel X2. Only one servo cable is used to connect the PPM or S-Bus to X2, this makes installation quick and easy, and helps to prevent mistakes.
- Supported Multi-Rotor Types: Naza-M Lite supports six types of multi-rotor, to meet the different needs of the enthusiasts. Quad I, Quad X; Hexa I, Hexa V, Hexa Y, Hexa IY.
- Built-In Gimbal Stabilization Function: The gimbal stabilization module is compatible with almost all 2-axis gimbal systems. The system will adjust the gimbal and camera according to the attitude of the aircraft after setting the parameters the first time.
- Remote Adjustment: The default parameter settings are OK for you to achieve a normal flight, and it also supports remote parameter adjustment by using a control slider on the transmitter during flight to obtain better performance.
- Basic Performance:
- Supported Multi-Rotor: Quad-rotor I4, X4 / Hex-rotor I6, X6, IY6, Y6
- Supported ESC Output: 400Hz refresh frequency
- Recommended Transmitter: PCM or 2.4GHz with minimum 4 channels
- Working Voltage Range:
- MC: 4.8V~5.5V
- VU: 7.2V ~ 26.0 V (recommend 2S ~ 6S LiPo)
- Power Consumption:
- MAX: 1.5W (0.3A@5V)
- Normal: 0.6W (0.12A@5V)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ 50°C
- Assistant Software System Requirement: Windows XP sp3 / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Flight Performance:
- Hovering Accuracy (GPS Mode):
- Vertical: ±0.8m
- Horizontal: ±2.5m
- Max Yaw Angular Velocity: 200°/s
- Max Tilt Angle: 45°
- Ascent / Descent: ±6m/s
- Hardware Weight:
- MC: 25g
- VU: 20g
- GPS: 21.3g
- MC: 45.5x31.5x18.5mm
- VU: 32.2x21.1x7.7mm
- GPS & Compass: 46mm(diameter)x9mm
- Built-In Functions:
- Three Modes Autopilot
- Enhanced Fail-safe
- Low Voltage Protection
- S-Bus Receiver Support
- 2-axle Gimbal Support
- Naza-M Lite is not compatible with Naza-M V2 PMU or BEC/LED.
- Flight Performance can be effected by mechanical performance and payloads.