Navigator MN2204-1400 Outrunner Brushless Multi-Rotor Motor (1400kV) by T-Motor
This is the T-Motor Navigator MN2204-1400, 1400kV Outrunner Brushless Multi-Rotor Motor. Magnetic field simulation and years of field testing was utilized to develop a motor specifically for the micro multirotor market. With optimized power output efficiency and torque curves, this motor delivers high level performance and the highest level of quality standards available.
View the T-Motor power graph here.
- Dual Mounting Profiles:
- Dual prop mount profiles allow compatibility with the included adapters, as well as a wide range of available propulsion options - M2x9x9mm
- Universal motor mounting pattern and shaft retaining collar for drop in compatibility and safety with all multirotor designs - M2x12x16mm
- Optimized Stator Design: Stator construction uses the highest grade, 0.2mm silicon steel lamination and ultra high temperature (240°C/464°F) pure copper core windings for optimum efficiency and power transfer.
- Magnet Bell Construction: True grade, high temperature rated N45SH Neodymium sintered magnets deliver industry leading performance. An upper magnet retaining ring, machined slot, and 360° epoxy bonds are incorporated at each magnet location to secure a permanent connection to the motor housing transfer.
- Prop Adapters & Hardware: Includes T-Motor Prop Adapter for T-Motor 5, 6 and 7" CF props*, as well as a 4mm prop adapter for M4 screw props (6 & 7" props require a 3x4mm adapter ring).
- High Temperature Silicone Wire Power Leads (200°C/392°F)
- Lightweight with maximum payload
- Longest flight time for Pocket (mini) drones
- High quality materials and components
- High Strength Construction with Lighter Weight
- Precision CNC Manufacturing
- Superior Balance
- Agile, High Speed Response
- T-Motor T10A ESC
- T-Motor 5", 6" or 7" CF Prop
Stator Diameter: 22mm
Stator Length: 4mm
Shaft Diameter: 2mm
Motor Dimensions (Dia.*Len): Φ27×16.5mm
Weight (g): 23g
ldle Current (10) @10v (A): 0.3A
No.of Cells (Lipo): 2-3S
Max Continuous Current (A) 180S: 8A
Max Continuous Power (W) 180S: 88W
Max. Efficiency Current: (2-5A)>80%
Internal Resistance: 290mΩ⁞
This product was added to our catalog on August 15, 2014.