Nano QX FPV BNF Micro Electric Quad-Copter Drone by Blade Helis w/SAFE (No Headset)
This product was added to our catalog on December 2, 2014.This is the Blade Nano QX FPV Bind-N-Fly Micro Electric Quad-Copter. The tiny Blade® FPV Nano QX quadcopter is a totally immersive RC experience you can take everywhere. Incredibly light and surprisingly durable, the FPV Nano QX can be flown in spaces no bigger than an office cubicle. Its potent motors are smooth and Spektrum 2.4GHz DSMX radio technology delivers outstanding 4-channel maneuverability. But it’s the exclusive SAFE technology built-in that offers a quadcopter experience like no other. That’s because the specially tuned SAFE system makes sophisticated flight envelope protection possible so flying is incredibly easy and more fun-even if it’s your first time. Plus, the Spektrum ultra micro FPV camera is already installed which means you can get started in the short time it takes to charge the batteries.
- SAFE™ Technology: The Blade® FPV Nano QX features Horizon Hobby’s newest innovation in RC flight, SAFE® technology. This revolutionary system optimizes the FPV Nano QX for precision hovering and accuracy in two flight modes.
- Stability Mode: Pitch and roll limits are locked to offer a limited flight envelope while electronic self-leveling offers positive stability the instant you release the sticks.
- Agility Mode: Pitch and roll limits are removed and pilots can fly with the enhanced precision AS3X® technology delivers in all aerobatic maneuvers.
- Put Yourself in the Pilot’s Seat: First-Person View (FPV) with a headset creates an immersive RC experience that virtually puts you in the pilot’s seat. Live video is transmitted from a camera on the model to you so you can have the sense of flying from inside the model.
- Fully-Assembled Airframe: The completely assembled airframe features a tough, lightweight design made with translucent material like the forward rotor blades. Its blade guards help make little bumps against the walls or furniture uneventful.
- FPV Equipped: Spektrum™ ultra micro FPV camera system installed on the FPV Nano QX is an all-in-one FPV unit that runs tandem off the flight battery. Its operational frequency is compatible with any 5.8GHz headset such as the Fat Shark Teleporter V4. No FCC License Required.
- Flight Transmitter: The Bind-N-Fly version can be flown with any DSMX® compatible 4-channel transmitter.
- Batteries: The ultra micro 150mAh 1S 3.7V 45C Li-Po flight battery powers to both the Nano QX and the FPV system.
- Chargers: A USB 1S Li-Po charger is included for the 150mAh 1S 3.7V 45C flight battery.
Gross Weight: 0.77 oz (22 g)
Length: 5.5 in (140mm)
Motor Size: 6mm Brushed coreless
Experience Level: Beginner
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed To Complete:
- 4+ channel DSM2®/DSMX® transmitter
- FCC-Certified 5.8GHz FPV headset or view screen