Nano QX 3D BNF Micro Electric Quadcopter Drone by Blade
This is the Blade Nano QX 3D BNF Micro Electric Quadcopter. The ultra micro Blade Nano QX 3D quadcopter breaks the barriers of maneuverability by making high-speed flips, hair-pin turns and inverted flight simple to perform. Intuitive SAFE technology delivers smooth flight, self-leveling and multiple flight modes. Clever design and reverse motor technology allows the Nano QX 3D to be strong and light, so there’s almost no penalty for error if you practice aerobatics over plush carpet or soft grass—you’ll have a blast!
Aerobatics Made Easy
SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology is a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system. This intuitive technology allows the Nano QX 3D to battle windy conditions so that performance is consistently smooth. Regardless of pilot skill level, there’s a flight mode available to suit the way you want to fly instantly.
Pitch and roll limits are locked to offer a limited flight envelope while electronic self-leveling offers positive stability the instant you release the sticks. You can also flip 360° in any direction at the press of a button.
Evolve your flight routine at the press of a button with the ability to flip 180-degrees from upright to inverted and back again with ease. The flight controls stay the same, regardless of orientation. Self-leveling and flight envelope limits are maintained.
3D Agility Mode
A true 3D flying experience that offers full-range maneuverability with no self-leveling assistance. When flying upright in this mode, 0–50% throttle is negative thrust and 51–100% is positive thrust.
- Fully-assembled, no building necessary
- SAFE technology makes it easy to enjoy RC flight and aerobatics
- Flip 180–360° in any direction at the press of a button
- Fly inverted without having to learn complex control input
- Colorful LEDs and high-contrast body help maintain orientation
- Tough yet lightweight composite airframe with durable blade guards
- Reversible coreless motors deliver positive and negative thrust
- Ultra micro 4-in-1 DSMX receiver/ESCs/mixer/SAFE sensor unit
- Replacement rotor blades (included) keep you flying
- E-flite 200mAh 1S 3.7V 30C Li-Po flight battery included
- Compact USB Li-Po flight battery charger included
Gross Weight: 1 oz (27g)
Length: 5.12 in (130mm)
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed To Complete:
- 4+ channel full-range transmitter with Spektrum DSM2/DSMX 2.4GHz technology
This product was added to our catalog on February 9, 2015.
4 motor mounts = $40
4 motors = $44
4 props = $7
Frame with Flight control board = $49
Frame support = $5
Canopy = $10
Battery = approx. $6 depending on mAH
So, add it all up and it would cost you over $160 in replacement parts to assemble the same quad that sells for $60 fully assembled!!! How can they even sell it for $60 and make a profit if the parts cost them anywhere near what they charge. If you rarely crash, it may be a good quad for the money but if you think you’ll need to replace parts on any kind of regular basis, you may want to consider how much owning this quad will cost you in the long run. At $7 a set the props wear out fast and the flimsy motor mounts at $10 each can break easily in a crash. Replace just 4 motor mounts and 2 sets of props & you’ll be just a few bucks under the cost of a brand new QX 3D!!! & that doesn’t include multiple shipping costs for the tiny individual parts.)