The Mugen Seiki MRX6X 1/8 4WD Competition Nitro Car Kit is inspired and based off the products used by Mugen Seiki driver Shoki Takahata, to capture the 2019 IFMAR 1:8 On-Road World Championship hosted by Steel City R/C Speedway. The features of the MRX6X help improve steering, rear traction, drivetrain efficiency, and drivability, giving you what you need to make it to the top step of the podium.
NOTE: Engine, tuned pipe, electronics, wheels and tires shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only and are not included. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
- Updated Front Suspension Geometry: The redesigned front uprights and aluminum bearing holders give you more overall steering and have a more precise steering feel. The shape of the upper front arm also changed to accommodate the current bodies on the market. The front shock tower and lower shock mounts have updated geometry that increases steering in the middle to the exit of the turn.
- Updated Rear Suspension Geometry: The redesigned rear upper A-arms and rear upper arm plate help improve rear traction.
- 0.8M Pinion & Spur Gear: The 0.8M pinion and spur gear will increase drivetrain efficiency. You’ll notice increased acceleration and increased runtime.
- Redesigned Roll Bar: This will allow quicker pit stops.
- Updated Front Drive Shaft: The redesigned front drive shafts allow increase steering angles and more overall steering.
- Updated Wheel Levers: The front wheel lever (H2231) and rear wheel lever (H2232) are included as standard equipment on the MRX6X and allow easier installing/removing of wheels.
MRX6X Update Parts:
- H0272-B Front drive shaft
- H2151-B Rear upper bulkhead
- H2161L/R Front upright
- H2162 Insert upright
- H2163 Rear upper and lower arm
- H2164 Rear upper arm plate
- H2165L/R Front upper arm
- H2166L/R Front lower shock mount
- H2167 Roll over bar
- H2233 Pinion 19T
- H2235 Pinion 24T
- H2238 Spur gear 61T
- H2241 Spur gear 57T
- H2516 Front shock tower
Needed to Complete:
- Radio system (transmitter and receiver)
- Personal transponder
- Steering & throttle servos
- .21 Rear Exhaust Engine
- Pipe & Manifold
- Starter box & starter box battery pack
- Receiver battery pack w/150mm Lead
- Glowplug igniter
- Battery charger
- 1/8-scale bodyshell & Polycarbonate paint
- Wheels & tires
- Model R/C car fuel (nitromethane)
This product was added to our catalog on May 13, 2020