The MRX6R has a lot to offer! More durable, more traction, more mid corner steering and simply beautiful. The Mugen Seiki MRX6R has been tested and developed by some of the best drivers in the world. Most of the evolution parts has been proved already by an IFMAR World´s podium finish and the Japanese National title.
Needed to Complete:
- Chassis: The MRX6R chassis features a shape, with an additional carbon tray, to fit the weights below the fuel tank. It improves the durability and center flexibility of the chassis. This feature was proven at the recent IFMAR World Championship.
- Drivetrain: The multiple bearing clutch system improves durability of the bearings and the clutch bell itself. The new surface treatment of the clutch bell, in combination with the newly produced clutch shoe, will improve the acceleration. Also used at the IFMAR World Championship.
- Suspension: Longer rear lower arms will improve traction and drivability.
- Front cut radio tray: A redesigned shaped radio tray will improve mid corner steering. An optional brace will be available too, to be able to adjust the flexibility of the radio tray in front.
- Front bumper: The shape of the front bumper will improve the durability of the body shell. Same as the previous one, it will not touch the ground.
- Battery mount: The battery mount will be assembled with rubber grommets, so it has less influence on chassis flexibility.
- Radio system (transmitter and receiver)
- Personal transponder
- Steering & throttle servos
- .21 Rear Exhaust Engine
- Pipe & Manifold
- Starter box & starter box battery pack
- Receiver battery pack w/150mm Lead
- Glowplug igniter
- Battery charger
- 1/8-scale bodyshell & Polycarbonate paint
- Wheels & tires
- Model R/C car fuel (nitromethane)
- The detachable lead servo made by Sanwa cannot be used for the throttle/brake (it can be used for the steering)
- The receiver battery must have a minimum of a 150mm lead connector
- If you use a Sanwa Built-in antenna receiver (RX-481, 482) please look at the following link for mounting instructions to help prevent any radio interference. Click HERE or HERE for more information.
This product was added to our catalog on July 26, 2018