MT-S FH4/FH3 2-Channel 2.4GHz Telemetry Radio System by Sanwa w/RX-482 Receiver
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
The Sanwa MT-S FH4/FH3 2-Channel 2.4GHz Telemetry Radio System is the most feature packed radio in its class.
- Most versatile radio system in its class
- Setup Wizard for easy setup
- 8 model types
- SSL (Sanwa Synchronized Link) compatible - mode set through CODE AUX functions (Compatible equipment: SUPER VORTEX SERIES, SV-PLUS SERIES, SGS-01C (Gain Adjustment)
- Lightweight at 366 grams
- Easy operation & navigation
- White LED Back Light
- Large 128x64dot LCD Monitor
- ST TH Tension Adjustment
- Adjustable Trigger
- Built In Antenna
- Telemetry Function
- Dual Rate
- Servo Speed
- Servo Reverse
- Trim/Sub Trim
- Exponential/Adjustable Rate Control
- Fail Safe (Radio Signal/Battery)
- TH Type (70:30/50:50)
- Anti-Lock Brake
- Model Name (10 Letters)
- Model Memory (20 Models)
- Model Select/Clear/Copy
- Timer (Lap/Interval/Down)
- Alert Setting
- Telemetry Setting
- Key Assign (SW/TRIM)
- Buzzer (Scale/Volume Changeable)
- Transmitter Battery Alarm
- LCD Contrast
- Volume Adjust
- Setup Wizard
- RF Mode Setting (FH4/FH3)
- Response Mode (NOR/SHR/SSR)
- Direct Model Select
- Aux1 (Select operation type of 3CH)
- Aux2 (Select operation type of 4CH)
- Aux Type Setting
- Code Aux (Compatible with SUPER VORTEX ZERO & TYPE-D MENU)
- Step Aux (Step 1 to 100)
- Point Aux (2 to 6 POINT)
- 4WS Mixing (FRONT/REAR/NORMAL/REVERSE)
- MOA Mixing (FRONT-WHEEL-DRIVE/4WD/REAR-WHEEL-DRIVE [DRIVE RATE IS VARIABLE])
- Aux Mixing (ST MIXING, TH MIXING)
- 4 Cell Battery
- Compatible Receiver: RX-380, RX-381, RX-451, RX-451R, RX-461, RX-462, RX-471, RX-472, RX-481, RX-482
NOTE: SSL (Sanwa Synchronized Link) System
- SANWA SSL SYSTEM
- When used with compatible RX-472, RX-482, Super Vortex Series, SV-Plus Series, the setting of ESC etc. by Transmitter is available through SSL functions while driving.
- Since the setting can be done without the stop of car, the detailed adjustment in accordance with Race conditions is available without interruption of Intervals and the change of machine conditions.
- RESPONSE OF TELEMETRY SYSTEM
- It is often said that telemetry system reduce response speed. However, SANWA Original Data Processing and Algorithm Design makes Telemetry possible without response speed reduction.
- Sanwa's Excellent Telemetry System has no response speed reduction.
- RESPONSE MODE
- Please do not use Analog Servo for SHR mode or SSR mode. If analog servo is used for SHR mode or SSR mode, the servo will be broken and will not work.
- Digital servo (SRG series, Digital ERG series, SDX series) can be used both for NOR mode and SHR mode.
- SSR mode can be used only by SRG series servo.
- In SHR or SSR mode, BL-RACER, BL-FORCE, BL-SPORT, F2000, F2200, F3000, F3300, SBL-01, SBL-02 and SBL-03CR do not work. Please use NOR mode for the above ESC.
- SV-08, HV-10, HV-12, F2500 can work by NOR/SHR MODE.
This product was added to our catalog on April 29, 2016.
Monday, May 9 2016 (8 months ago)
Sanwa MT-S FH4/FH3 2-Channel 2.4GHz Telemetry Radio System
This is a fantastic radio, top of the line. holds up to eight models and has great range and top notch tunability. wouldnt change a thing. backlit screen nice trim buttons and extras. only downside is uses double A's would prefer lipo but overall excellent controller. would highly reccomend.)