The MST FXX 2.0 S 1/10 2WD Drift Car Kit with clear E92 Body combines the centralized chassis configuration of the FXX 2.0 KMW, with a redesigned motor forward transmission configuration and front suspension system to create an amazingly progressive driving experience. This rear-wheel drive specific design is complimented by the unique MB rear suspension system that provides increased rear geometry adjustments, allowing the suspension to better handle steep drift angles with an optimized secondary reduction ratio for improved throttle control. All of these features combined create a high performance chassis that provides handling characteristics more like that of a 1:1 drift car.
- Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
- Wheels shown in photos may not be the wheels you receive. The manufacturer includes random wheels.
- Front motor configuration creates a feel similar to a real drift car, for a more realistic driving experience
- CNC machined chassis with readjusted center of gravity provides better weight distribution
- Updated motor mount, suspension and ATK system
- The integrated steering system with redesigned aluminum alloy steering connection plate updates the geometry settings to create steep front wheel steering angles, allowing for greater drift angles
- Equipped with MB rear suspension system for increased adjustments and tuning possibilities
- Steel CVD axle of rear transmission system
- Standard realistic caliper and disc brake set
- Full ball bearings
- Hydraulic Dampers
Camber: adjustable 0 to -12 degree
Shocks: Hydraulic damper
This product was added to our catalog on October 26, 2021
I would recommend this model to all beginners and novices.
This is my second RC build.
My first build was 30 years ago (yes 30 years ago)
I remember the build and how enjoyable it was...
and I do still have my first RC and it still works.
I'm hoping my MST FXX 2.0 S build will last just as long.
Highly recommend this kit!