MSH uBrain Flybarless System & Servo Adapter Combo by Lynx Heli
This product was added to our catalog on February 23, 2016.
The MSH uBrain Flybarless System represents the next generation in micro flybarless control. This uBrain package includes five servo adapters that allow you to connect servos with standard plugs for complete compatibility with a variety of helicopter types - including the T-Rex 250, 450, Oxy 3, and Blade 180 CFX. Bert Kammerer worked tirelessly with MSH to fine tune the Brain flybarless controller to perfection. Every aspect of the firmware has been fine-tuned and optimized for performance at the highest level.
Additionally, the uBrain can be combine with the MSH Bluetooth Module (MSH51610) allowing for bluetooth programability on your iOS, Android, or PC device!
The uBrain flybarless unit utilizes vibration dampening technology to isolate vibrations. The result is rock solid flight with nothing but true, direct flight performance that you can see and feel.
No more irritating, frustrating and time consuming manuals - the wizard takes control. Utilizing an easy to follow and fuss free setup, the uBrain takes a simplified approach to flybarless setup, allowing you to spend less time tuning and more time flying.
Auto Level Technology
Auto level technology lets you fly with confidence. For those learning the basics, or pushing their 3D limits, the auto level technology built within the uBrain will change the way you fly, and push the limits with less risk of crashing. This is one of the reasons the uBrain so special, allowing a recovery from any orientation, no matter if the aircraft is right side up or upside down. Unlike other "bail out" technologies, the uBrain "knows" how the aircraft is orientated, allowing a right side up recovery every single time.
Satellite & S-Bus Ready
uBrain supports Spektrum DSM2 & DSMX satellite receivers, JR XBus, along with S-Bus technology via Futaba. On the Spektrum side, (2) satellite ports are offered for maximum redundancy & path diversity, suited for helicopters 500 sized and greater.
Built in Governor
Utilizing a transmitter selectable governor, the uBrain brings compact flybarless technology to every level of the helicopter, allowing you to dial in that perfect rotor speed that suits your style, all at the flip of a switch. Incorporating a selectable (3) switch flight mode program, the uBrain allows you to dial in your helicopter with fully adjustable flight mode parameters to obtain the very best from every flight. No more ancillary devices needed - the uBrain handles it all.
- Perfect for T-Rex 250/450, Oxy3 and similar size heli's
- Direct drop in replacement for the Blade 180 CF X FBL system
- Optional Bluetooth module included (download Android App here)
- Supports Spektrum DSMX DSM2, Futaba S-BUS S-BUS2 PPM SUM, Graupner Hott Sumd, Multiplex SRXL, JR XBUS B, UDI receivers
- All connection cables included
- Self leveling/Rescue function
- 3 flight banks for testing new settings, optimizing for different head speeds, etc.
- Pitch Pump helps with micro collective authority making tic tocs much easier, and pop and lock more fun
- Ability to save and share config files with other pilots
- Built in flight counter
- Full PC interface for configuration
- Support for custom cyclic servos like the blue arrow that require reversing
- Support for higher end tail servos
- Superior vibration immunity based on hardware filter technology - high tolerance for models that are not so perfect
- Piro comp for incredible piro consistency during high speed maneuvers
- Fully tunable tail including tail pre comp, stops etc. for improved tail performance
- Easy servo position trimming for the cyclic and tail
- Much greater ability to tune and optimize for different blade choices
- Big firmware improvements over time - many uBrain features work with the full size Brain
Application: 150 - 450 sized Electric Helicopters
Receiver Support: JR XBus / PPM / Futaba S-Bus / Spektrum DSM2 & DSMX Ports/ Hitec
Cyclic Servo Support: Up to 560Hz
Tail Servo Support: 760uS/ 1520uS with up to 560Hz Frequency