MRR Short Stack Competition Sensored Brushless Motor (25.5T) by Maclan
The Maclan Racing MRR Short Stack Competition Sensored Brushless Motors are well suited for any stock spec class in RC car racing. Featuring the latest hall sensor technology and highest grade copper wires, the MRR Short Stacks are a no compromise stock racing motor option.
The MRR 25.5 meets the latest ROAR Rules for the VTA class. Gone are the days of struggling with low-end power. Maclan has created raw 25.5 class power that hasn’t been seen before. Faster, stronger and the highest precision quality make this motor a must have.
- The latest hall sensor technology that precisely deliver all the RPM and torque to you.
- Short stator design for the lowest internal resistance and maximum performance (13.5/17.5/21.5)
- Highest grade copper wires provide maximum conductivity with no compromise.
- Heavy duty concave shape soldering tabs minimize the resistance and easy soldering work.
- CNC 6061 T6 full aluminum case with maximum venting design for optimized durability and airflow cooling
- Rebuild-able structure allows easy maintenance.
- ROAR Approved
- Includes 200mm Sensor Wire
Case Length: 2.08in/53mm
Case Diameter: 1.42in/36mm
Shaft Extension: 0.552in/14mm
Shaft Size: 3.17mm
Weight: 6oz/170g ±2g
Poles: 2 Poles
Max Voltage: 3S Li-Po (10.5T ~25.5T)
Short Stack Design: No
Rotors: MCL4116 MRR 12.30mm 25.5T Spec Rotor (12.30x7.25x25.00mm w/red color ring)
This product was added to our catalog on August 10, 2016.