MRR Short Stack Competition Sensored Brushless Motor (17.5T) by Maclan
This product was added to our catalog on March 4, 2016.
The Maclan Racing MRR Short Stack Competition Sensored Brushless Motors are well suited for any stock spec class in RC car racing. Featuring the latest hall sensor technology and highest grade copper wires, the MRR Short Stacks are a no compromise stock racing motor option.
- The latest hall sensor technology that precisely deliver all the RPM and torque to you.
- Short stator design for the lowest internal resistance and maximum performance (13.5/17.5/21.5)
- Highest grade copper wires provide maximum conductivity with no compromise.
- Heavy duty concave shape soldering tabs minimize the resistance and easy soldering work.
- CNC 6061 T6 full aluminum case with maximum venting design for optimized durability and airflow cooling
- Rebuild-able structure allows easy maintenance.
- ROAR Approved
- Includes 200mm Sensor Wire
Case Length: 2.08in/53mm
Case Diameter: 1.42in/36mm
Shaft Extension: 0.552in/14mm
Shaft Size: 3.17mm
Weight: 6oz/170g ±2g
Poles: 2 Poles
Max Voltage: 3S Li-Po (10.5T ~25.5T)
Short Stack Design: Yes
Stock Class Default Rotors: 10.5T~21.5T MCL4076 12.5mm Torque Spec Rotor
From the start running this in a heavy vehicle (durango dex210F) the motor was incredibly powerful. I was shocked how much speed I could get from the motor out of the box using recommended timing (50 degrees). Motor performed well enough that another fast driver picked up the motor and enjoyed it as much as I do.)
I typically gear this thing around 3.6 FDR and 58 timing on the can for onroad Stock Touring. Motor runs very cool and comes off around 140 degrees at these settings. Amazing motor for sure!)