MRR Competition Sensored Modified Brushless Motor (7.0T) by Maclan
This product was added to our catalog on June 7, 2017.
Maclan MRR 7.0T Competition Sensored Modified Brushless Motor. Maclan Racing MRR Series modified motors are a high performance, competition level motor, built to the highest quality standards. The MRR modified class motors (3.5T to 9.5T) were developed with Maclan factory drivers with a focus on delivering controllable power to the wheels with maximized efficiency for high speed modified class applications.
- The latest hall sensor technology that precisely deliver all the RPM and torque to you.
- Highest grade copper wires provide maximum conductivity with no compromise.
- Heavy duty concave shape soldering tabs minimize the resistance and easy soldering work.
- CNC 6061 T6 full aluminum case with maximum venting design for optimized durability and airflow cooling.
- Rebuild-able structure allows easy maintenance.
- ROAR/IFMAR approved
- Includes 200mm Sensor Wire
Case Length: 2.08in/53mm
Case Diameter: 1.42in/36mm
Shaft Extension: 0.552in/14mm
Shaft Size: 3.17mm
Weight: 6oz/170g ±2g
Poles: 2 Poles
Max Voltage: 2S Li-Po (3.5~9.5T)
Modified Class Default Rotors: 3.5~9.5T MCL4077 12.5mm Torque Modified Rotor (12.50x5.00x24.20mm w/red color ring)