MRR Competition Sensored Brushless Motor (10.5T) by Maclan
This product was added to our catalog on March 21, 2016.
The Maclan Racing MRR Competition Sensored Brushless Motors are well suited for any stock spec class in RC car racing. Featuring the latest hall sensor technology and highest grade copper wires, the MRR Short Stacks are a no compromise stock racing motor option.
- The latest hall sensor technology that precisely deliver all the RPM and torque to you.
- Highest grade copper wires provide maximum conductivity with no compromise.
- Heavy duty concave shape soldering tabs minimize the resistance and easy soldering work.
- CNC 6061 T6 full aluminum case with maximum venting design for optimized durability and airflow cooling
- Rebuild-able structure allows easy maintenance.
- ROAR/IFMAR compliant. (ROAR approval pending)
- Includes 200mm Sensor Wire
Case Length: 2.08in/53mm
Case Diameter: 1.42in/36mm
Shaft Extension: 0.552in/14mm
Shaft Size: 3.17mm
Weight: 6oz/170g ±2g
Poles: 2 Poles
Max Voltage: 3S Li-Po (10.5T ~25.5T)
Short Stack Design: No
Stock Class Default Rotors: 10.5T~21.5T MCL4076 12.5mm Torque Spec Rotor